Ashley Norris, former co-founder of early UK blog network Shiny Media, left the company last week with no sale in sight. In this guest post for TechCrunch UK he makes his first public statements on the matte
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Want to follow all my Tweets?
Please sign up here.
|Digital job h… on From dino to digi in five…|
|management accounts on links for 2009-05-10|
|Social Media Influen… on My graph is going to be p…|
|The trials and tribu… on links for 2008-09-05|
|dp on links for 2008-08-28|
- From Del.icio.us: Google's Updated SEO Advice is Almost Correct - Rand's Blog
- From Del.icio.us: Man At Coffee Shop Finds Time Travel Letters | Happy Place
- From Del.icio.us: In Hours, Thieves Took $45 Million in A.T.M. Scheme - NYTimes.com
- From Del.icio.us: What Is Facebook EdgeRank and Why Does It Matter? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- From Del.icio.us: Untitled
Austin BBC Birmingham Birmingham Mail Birmingham Post birminghamUK blog blogging blogs climate change Coventry Telegraph creative del.icio.us digital environment Flickr Fort Dunlop Guardian health Hong Kong internet interviews Joanna Geary journalism journalism.co.uk journalist journalists laptop logo Marc Reeves media media guardian michael wolff multimedia National Union of Journalists news newspapers Nokia N95 NUJ Online Journalism Blog Paul Bradshaw Pete Ashton plus festival plus international design festival Post & Mail Press Gazette Preston Qik Roger Cook Royal Television Society Roy Greenslade seesmic Sly Bailey Stef Lewandowski strike SXSW SXSWi SXSWM Texas The Birmingham Post The Guardian Tom Scotney training trevor beattie Trinity Mirror trust Twitter UCLAN upyerbrum video Web 2.0 website wolff olins Wordpress YouTube