“Total: Roughly 900 jobs eliminated just this week (and the week ain’t over). As Simon Dumenco wrote in Advertising Age, reading Romenesko these days is like “reading the obits.”"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Want to follow all my Tweets?
Please sign up here.
|Digital job h… on From dino to digi in five…|
|management accounts on links for 2009-05-10|
|Social Media Influen… on My graph is going to be p…|
|The trials and tribu… on links for 2008-09-05|
|dp on links for 2008-08-28|
- From Del.icio.us: In Hours, Thieves Took $45 Million in A.T.M. Scheme - NYTimes.com
- From Del.icio.us: What Is Facebook EdgeRank and Why Does It Matter? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- From Del.icio.us: Untitled
- From Del.icio.us: “Voice and Tone: Creating Content for Humans at MailChimp” – Kate Kiefer Lee at Confab
- From Del.icio.us: How journalists are experimenting with ‘the one-shot technique’ to tell video stories | Poynter.
Austin BBC Birmingham Birmingham Mail Birmingham Post birminghamUK blog blogging blogs climate change Flickr Hong Kong Joanna Geary journalism journalist journalists media michael wolff National Union of Journalists news newspapers NUJ Paul Bradshaw Pete Ashton plus festival plus international design festival Post & Mail Press Gazette Preston Qik seesmic Stef Lewandowski SXSW SXSWi SXSWM Texas The Birmingham Post The Guardian Trinity Mirror trust Twitter upyerbrum Web 2.0 website YouTube